Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Mazzi and Co., acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
PayPal: For security reasons, we do not store any payment information in our database. PayPal stores and safeguards your card and bank details. Your www.mazziandco.com Account and Site. You must immediately notify Mazzi and Co., of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Mazzi and Co. will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
1. Copyright Infringement: As Mazzi and Co. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.mazziandco.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Mazzi and Co. and will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Mazzi and Co. will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Mazzi and Co. or others. In the case of such termination, Mazzi and Co. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Mazzi and Co.
2. Intellectual Property: This Agreement does not transfer from Mazzi and Co. to you any Mazzi and Co. or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Mazzi and Co., www.mazziandco.com, the www.mazziandco.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.mazziandco.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mazzi and Co. or Mazzi and Co. licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Mazzi and Co. or third-party trademarks.
3.Changes: Mazzi and Co. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Mazzi and Co. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. Termination: Mazzi and Co. may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.mazziandco.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Mazzi and Co. if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Mazzi and Co. notice to you thereof; provided that, Mazzi and Co. can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided "as is." Mazzi and Co. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Mazzi and Co. nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
6. Limitation of Liability: In no event will Mazzi and Co., or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
(i) any special, incidental or consequential damages;
(ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services;
(iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or
(iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Mazzi and Co. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Mazzi and Co. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
7. General Representation and Warranty: You represent and warrant that:
(ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mazzi and Co., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
9. Miscellaneous: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Mazzi and Co. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Mazzi and Co., or by the posting by Mazzi and Co. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Atlanta, GA. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Atlanta, GA in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Mazzi and Co. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Mazzi and Co.
2900 Pharr Court South NW, 1317
Atlanta, GA 30305